All windbreaks and draught skirts are supplied with armoured poles with galvanised steel caps and tips for use in hard ground such as fields, caravan and motorhome sites.
- Poles are manufactured in our workshop using selected timber free from knots and cross-grain
- They can be driven into the ground using a wooden mallet or steel lump hammer without causing damage to the pole
- Care should be taken if used on hardstanding
- If in doubt, spike ground first with tent peg or similar
- To prevent discolouring and preserve the wood we recommend one or two coats of Danish oil